Oceania is a region covering Australia, Papua, New Zealand, and Pacific islands. It is sometimes also considered as continent.
There are only four accessible location in this area :
- Port Moresby, found by the captain of HMS Basilisk, John Moresby. He later named it Port Moresby in honor of his father. It is the capital city of present day Papua New Guinea.
- Brisbane, is a developing town in eastern Australia.
- Auckland, is a town in north island of New Zealand.
- Pitcairn Island, is a small island of British colony in Southern Pacific. Used by Fruit Fly as connection between Auckland and South America.
- Honolulu, is the capital of Kingdom of Hawaii.