Oceania is a region covering Australia, Papua, New Zealand, and the Pacific islands. It is sometimes also considered as continent.
There are only five accessible location in this area :
- Port Moresby, found by the captain of HMS Basilisk, John Moresby. He later named it Port Moresby in honor of his father. It is the capital city of present day Papua New Guinea.
- Brisbane, is a developing town in eastern Australia.
- Auckland, is a town in north island of New Zealand.
- Pitcairn Island, is a small island founded by the survivors of the shipwrecked mutiny of the HMS bounty. (This location is relevant to the 'Spend a night in Machu Picchu' Achievement.)
- Honolulu, is the capital of the Kingdom of Hawaii.