Items are any of the various goods that can be purchased or acquired on your travels in 80 Days. Items must be placed in the suitcases and vary in size. Different types of items have different effects on the game. The types of items include;
- Trading Items (items which can be bought and sold at different locations with the intention of making a profit)
- Travel Items (items which make the travelling process easier)
- Timetables (items which unlock travel routes)
- Conversation Items (items which help maintain conversations with other characters)
- Special Items (items which have a unique story function)
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Items"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.