Africa is a continent in 80 Days. It is often considered as the cradle of life since many agree that Africa is the origins of humanity. It is the second largest and most populous continent in the world and at that time, the continent is largely a neutral area or might be belongs to smaller chieftains.
Countries and Cities Edit
Here are the list of countries and cities that Passepartout and
Kingdom of Imerina is the kingdom that controls the island of Madagascar, the island that often considered as the 8th continent due to its size and location. It is ruled by Artificer-Queen Ranavalona II and allied with Zulu Federation.
- Antananarivo - Capital of the kingdom and present day Madagascar.
Sultanate of Morocco
Ottoman (Africa) Edit
Territory of Ottoman Empire in Africa includes Egypt and almost half of the land in northern coast of Africa. While the other half were mostly vassals (and former vassals) of the empire.
- Cairo - The city that would become the capital of Egypt.
- Wadi Halfa
Orange Free State Edit
Orange Free State is a sovereign republic built by European (mostly Dutch) settlers in Africa. It is now part of South Africa and become the Free State province.
- Bloemfontein - Capital of Orange Free State.
Beylik of Tunis is a largely autonomous region of Ottoman Empire in North Africa. It is the predecessor of modern day Tunisia
Sultanate of Zanzibar is a former overseas territory of Oman. It is now part of Tanzania.
- Stone Town - Capital of Zanzibar.
Zulu Federation (named Kingdom of Zululand in real life) is an empire located in Southern Africa ruled by the fearsome Emperor Cesthwayo. It is also considered as the most powerful empire in Africa. In the game, the empire is at war against the British (although the war was actually started in 1879)
- Ulundi - Capital of Zulu and the home of Emperor Cesthwayo.
- Quelimane - The only official point of entry into Zulu Federation. Also called as "African Amsterdam".
- Bhayi - the southernmost accessible location in Africa.
The list of locations that either not belong to any country or part of European overseas colony.
- Dakar - French territory in Western Africa
- Freetown - English Settlement in Western Africa
- Lusaka - A small village named after its headman. It is later become the capital of Zambia.
- Saint-Denis - largest city in the island of Réunion, French territory
- Porto-Novo - The city that initially developed as port fr slave trade. Today it is the capital of Benin.
- Ujiji - An arab settlement famous for the phrase "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?"